Petersons Old Veit Farm Reflections

I have blind spots and a lot more to learn about everything. Any truth I express is a gift from God. Follow God's "blog," not mine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Diamond Lake, Northeast Washington state, United States

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Only God is God


Only God is God, and thus I am not God. In spite of the observations about myself posted below on May 16, 2014, I easily forget and continually ignore how partial and limited I really am. I like to be in control. My intelligent craving to be comprehensive and encyclopedic fools me into thinking I might know at least most of what there is to know about something, and so I come to think of myself as God. But only God knows everything and everyone; only God has the complete plan for anything and anyone; only God can think and feel and will absolutely all things all at once; and only God’s ministry with his Spirit can actually cover all the bases. Only God is God.

[I’ve just added this item to my booklet, “30 Meditations for the Proud,” to the portion posted May 18, 2014.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home