Petersons Old Veit Farm Reflections

I have blind spots and a lot more to learn about everything. Any truth I express is a gift from God. Follow God's "blog," not mine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Diamond Lake, Northeast Washington state, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

An Intersection of Psychology and Philosophy

I've been thinking about Change over Time. I'm not the same person I was years ago, or even a moment ago! except I am! This tension between continuous existence and continuous change intrigues me, mystifies me, as I try to grasp it, to understand it, especially in terms of my own sense of myself, especially in the light of my journaling. This seems an intersection of philosophy and psychology, and suggests another possible topic for a masters thesis when I get that far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Youssef Sleiman said...

You may yet find an interesting connection. I believe I have in my possession an article about "Realism in Personal Identity Over Time." Slightly ironic that the article discussing a phenomenon you are interested in happens to espouse a form of "realism."

By the by, I intend to call you, but I have to devote twenty minutes or so to some chores first.
Maybe you'll get this. :)

6/11/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home